Thursday, March 31, 2005

a new addition


a new addition
Originally uploaded by faerygrrrl.

the acorn, a new friend. Acorns carry secrets. I wonder what this one's is...

I recieved the little silver acorn in a box full of things I left behind. The left behinds (mostly tea and paper) were at my friend's adobe, forgetten after a wonderful day. It was 1 am, and who was i to remember tea purchased aeons ago at the co-op where I used to volunteer? Anyway, in a box, the acorn and some other ephemera arived yesterday.

I have a button from My My! that says, 'good mail days keep me going.' It's true. It's true.

Trust me

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet little acorn and deer! "Good mail days keep me going" should be the title of a song. :)

Thanks for visiting my site!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hi!
I found you via Yvonne! I'm looking forward to more posts from you, and I have to say that I REALLY like the name of your blog! :)

good luck!
Leslie, aka www.rubber-sol.com

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home