Saturday, March 20, 2010

little heart, big emotion

I haven't totally made up my mind about Valentine's Day. I don't really feel I need an excuse to tell my darling how much I love her. Yet, I like the idea of holidays and ritual. Oh, and I love chocolate and pink things and lace and flowers. So I really cant knock St. Valentine's. I like to celebrate, make people feel special and decorate with the changing season. As my girlfriend lives 8,000 miles away, we cant exactly deck the halls, so I bought some craft felt, cut out some circles, added a touch of lace, and assembled a valentine's garland.

I'm a sentimental girl. I cant deny it.

(sorry for the bad photos)

sewing the garland

Valentine's Day Garland

2 Comments:

Anonymous SwanDiamondRose said...

that's a really wonderful idea. it looks great by the way.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Camilla Engman said...

Hi Miss Fae, I'd love a fanzine :) but I can't find your e-mail. If you are still up to it you can find my address here - http://www.camillaengman.com/bio.htm

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home