Monday, May 02, 2005

Boxing Mondays, round two


Shadowbox for Heather
Originally uploaded by faerygrrrl.

Front of shadowbox painting for shadowbox`

I was desperate for communication, but had no words. This was last january and i was desperate. Note, there is nothing attractive about desperation, that type of yearning and longing. I didnt care. So this happened. It made its way from San Francisco to New York City into the hands of someone who would become my lover for a while. Desperation. Nothing attractive about it.

I still think the box turned out nicely, regardless of its emotional backing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful personal piece. May sound cliche, but the best thing to do with those difficult feelings is transform them into something beautiful.

(Why did I not think of calling it "round two"? Very clever.)

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home