Friday, July 01, 2005

i missed this blog...

I have not been ignoring this blog, well. not without good reason.

Its not that i havent been crafting or arting (exactly), i was just in...

JAPAN. Tokyo called (for years and years and years) and I finally returned the call. With a backpack and hopes and an empty bag to be filled with ephermera and craft books and dollish things and lacey clothes and who knows what else.

I returned on tuesday and am still recovering. But trust me, i am not abandoning this little project. I like it too much!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Japan. I went to Osaka and I loved everything. I felt like everything was smaller there. That buildings were smaller, cars were smaller, everything tiny. So many people on bikes. I loved it. I was even tall at 5'3"!
You'll have to show what loot you brought back.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been missed!!! And how wonderful that you went to japan! I hope you will write about your travels!

7:36 PM  
Blogger two trees said...

can't wait to see a photo or two!!!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm sure you have lots of tales to tell!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home