Saturday, May 07, 2005

Good Mail Week

It has been an excellent mail week. Quite essential in a week of trying events where it does not feel that i have been trying hard enough, though i am trying. Oh trying so hard. Procrastination gets the better of me, as does anxiety, but no matter. For fabulous post is a reason to try and try again.

Postcards recieved

Much of this weeks wonders were made possible by Myra's Postcard swap. The beautiful handmade postcards that have been falling into my little hands are all so unique and special.

Some of my favorites:
postcard by bellablue
I absolutely adore BellaBlue's constellation postcard. It is so lovely.

One Good Bumblebee Postcard
This little postcard is made by Katey of One Good Bumblebee and it is a delight to hold. It's a textural feast: Yum. This photograph cannot pick up the metalic and shiny details, but they are there, i promise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you got my origami crane constellation card and that you liked it! I was a little worried they would not make it safely to their destinations! It looks like you got some fantastic cards! The Hello Kitty card is so cool! (I love anything French!)

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home