Sunday, July 24, 2005

stamping and dropping

Japanese Rubber Stamps

I could have spent hundreds on rubber stamps (instead of clothing) but i showed some restraint. I am now showing some regret for not pushing the 'envelope' a bit more, but here are a few of my stamping treasures, none the less.

Heart dropping postcard

I made 26 postcards for the monstertown swap and dropped them in the post-box long enough ago that i feel it is safe to post the picture of my contribution. The red heart drop is a stamp carved from an eraser. The lace and lines are sewn on with my singer. Oh little singer, sing sing. Today I will use that same machine to make some doll clothing and perhaps some other postal offerings

5 Comments:

Blogger Kerstin Svendsen said...

hi erin,
got your card and reverie sounds lovely (if you're still liking it. sounds like maybe your wear out cafes?)...i haven't been there and am always up for trying new pastries. it's near my work too.
don't have your email so am leaving a note here.
cheers

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erin!
I received your card. Love it...Thanks! On my weblog you will find the answer to your question ;-)

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved the postcard swap! thanks so much for your contribution~they are all dancing on my fridge together, i love swaps! :O)

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those rubber stamps are wonderful :)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Christabel said...

Is that two different stamps featuring Tortorro from "My Neighbour Tortorro"? Love it.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home