Friday, August 12, 2005

Pinku Hair Swap


pinku_hair_clips
Originally uploaded by faerygrrrl.

Early Summer, lifetimes ago, its true, i participated in Pinku's Hair Swap. My swap recipient was somewhere in France (so exciting!). These are the two hair clips i made for her. I am still quite taken with them.

My swap partner deserves a big thank you and a yet to be written letter.

Oh, and here is a picture of Miss Meret Bonaparte modeling the tape measure clip. She's quite cheeky!

meret_being_cheeky

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't thank you enough for the hair accessories!!! I'm just so sad the seashell one got broken in transport :'(

And the earrings you made were cute... as buttons! (sorry, I really had to get that bad pun out of my system).

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love the tape measure one so much!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home